Mula root + Adhara support = Muladhara (Sanskrit) This chakra represents the foundation of that which is you. When this first energy center of the body is in balance, you feel safe in the world, and free to trust in ways that allow you to take healthy risks, knowing that all will be well.
- Muladhara — "security & stability”
- An adaptogenic-rich blend
- Infused with the essence of garnet
- 18 Bleach Free Tea Bags / Box
If you regularly suffer anxiety, fear, or perhaps bad dreams while you sleep, or if you are dealing with issues of the bladder, colon, or low back and feet, you might want to focus some healing attention on your root chakra. Rather than seeking safety in the outside world, it might be wise at this time to explore your inner world, with meditations that help you connect to a higher power, or other entity you envision as God, Spirit, or simply Consciousness.
This earthy, subtle, and balanced blend, energized with the essence of the red-colored gemstone garnet, provides a mellow yet powerful sipping experience that assists those seeking a more grounded life experience.
- Raspberry Leaf, a star tea ingredient cultivated from the raspberry plant, it’s an obvious choice for this chakra’s tea.
- Cloves, another red-tinted inclusion, are actually the aromatic bud of an evergreen tree native to Indonesia.
- Hibiscus Flower, part of the “mallow family,” is also called rose mallow, indicating its frequent red hue.
- Dandelion Root, another nutrient-rich plant, the dandelion is an important addition.
- Ashwagandha Root , a known, powerful adaptogen.
Garnet: You probably know that garnets are red, the color representing the root chakra. What you may not be aware of is this gemstone’s reputation as the “commitment stone,” which encourages one to trust love, practice honesty, and let go into the human need to intimately connect with another.
*For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.