Together, we are facing a truly unprecedented time. The COVID-19 pandemic is affecting all of our lives, families, and communities.
Our thoughts go out to those who are affected by the coronavirus, whether directly or indirectly. For those who are ill, our hearts are with you and we send our wishes and prayers for a complete and speedy recovery.
What are we doing to protect ourselves and you:
- Each shipments is inspected, accounted for and the outside of each item/bag/product/etc is sanitized
- Face masks are worn during the blending process. This was in effect before the Covid19 outbreak since blending tea has always been messy and you'd be shocked at how 'Poofy" herbal powders can be!
- Social Distancing is maintained at all times while creating, blending and filling orders since I am a one woman show.
- Handwashing, cleaning, disinfecting and good health has always been a priority since being nasty is just wrong
How to protect yourself:
- Wash hands often with soap and water for 20 seconds.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Clean and disinfect things you touch often.
- Cough or sneeze into a tissue and put tissue in trash.
- If possible, stay home when you feel sick
- Don't be nasty and take of yourself =)
Thank you for your continued support and be well my friends,
Loving you all
Emily Sebring, CH